I praise Your holy will, Lord
- I praise You for Your leadings
when they are hard for me.
You only have the best in mind;
suff’ring is what I need.
- And even when I’m struggling,
I’ll praise Your leadings still,
for they bring healing to my soul.
With blessings they are filled.
- And when Your child You chasten,
Your loving heart I’ll praise.
I’ll love and trust in suffering;
You bring me through always.
- I praise You, dearest Father.
You guide me lovingly,
and like a father for his child,
You always care for me.
- When I can’t comprehend You,
my praises still I’ll bring.
I’ll trust in You till at Your throne
I understand all things.
- My Lord and God, I’ll praise You,
though many tears I weep.
I sow in tears, but after death
great harvest I shall reap.