I sing, I sing, God adoring
- I’ll sing of God’s will in sadness,
of how obeying brings gladness.
When we do His will, all sorrow is stilled.
- I’ll sing, God’s heart is all loving;
He takes no pleasure in chastening.
Because I’m His child,
His discipline’s mild.
- I’ll sing in trials and temptations:
there’s One who always can help us.
It’s Jesus, my Lord,
the Lamb of God.
- I praise Your ruling and guiding,
the way You’ve chosen to lead me.
Hard paths through the night
with blessings are bright.
- I’ll sing in pain and in sorrow,
in grief and fear of tomorrow.
Your praise shall remain
my constant refrain.
- I’ll sing of God’s grace and mercy,
the aid His love always brings me.
He helps me indeed
in sadness and need.
- I’ll sing, my grief will be ended,
one day by gladness transcended
in heaven above
when I’m with my Lord.
- I’ll sing till all the world hears it,
and then, by His love enraptured,
starts singing with me.
What praise that will be!